1. What an inspiring yet scary story of what could happen to me unless I stay relevant within my space.
2. Witnessing forms of cultural appropriation is always uncomfortable yet it was interesting to see Japan’s Chicano Subculture.
Traveling for work drains my energy and time. It took me an entire week to get back to NY time zone and for me to catch up on interesting reads.
1. Why Aesop soaps are in fancy restaurants and what it means to users.
January flew by as quickly as the entire year os 2018. Below are interesting reads of the week as I try to orient myself to a new year, 2019.
1. To succeed in the future, a college degree is a must while living close to a city according to economists.
1. Surprise surprise. Contrary to popular opinions, internet marketplaces do not have the best deals and prices and quality can vary greatly.
2. Slowly learning various ways to save and invest for the future. I feel like I’m a little late to this but at least I’m starting now.Read More »