1. What an inspiring yet scary story of what could happen to me unless I stay relevant within my space.
2. Witnessing forms of cultural appropriation is always uncomfortable yet it was interesting to see Japan’s Chicano Subculture.
1. Tech is contributing to income inequality as it splits US workforce into two, dramatically changing social class structure.
Below are some articles that’s been collecting dust in my inbox as I recovered from my travels.
This year, I’m trying to make less resolutions and live with more clarity. Have only a couple of objectives and make each day count.
1. Can’t believe that “sponcon” is a real concept among wanna-be influencers. An extreme version of fake it ’til you make it
2. Because I strived to de-clutter my email situation all of last year, I’m not a fan of “inbox infinity” but maybe that’s the realistic future for me as well.
Adopting inbox infinity means accepting the fact that there will be an endless, growing amount of email in your inbox every day, most of which you will never address or even see.
Trying to catch up on all the reads that are bookmarked before I go on vacation this year. There’s something about the year ending and starting the new year that makes these posts a bit more urgent and time-sensitive.
1. Appalled to see how much digital strategist / influencer makes on a weekly basis.
2. Long story about hidden e-commerce network with an unsatisfying ending. Maybe this is why white collar criminals are rampant with their schemes – the consequences of their actions is nothing compared to the potential gains.Read More »