Still waiting for the spring while having a hard time believing that it’s March! Time flies and below are interesting reads of past couple of weeks.
1. “Snowplow” parents are “helicopter” parents on steroids. Whenever I become a parent, I hope to god that these terms do not apply to me. Note to self: teach growth mind & grit to my future kid.
2. What will happen if I decide to opt-out of all smart home gadgets? I guess I’ll find out in the near future.Read More »
January flew by as quickly as the entire year os 2018. Below are interesting reads of the week as I try to orient myself to a new year, 2019.
1. To succeed in the future, a college degree is a must while living close to a city according to economists.
2. What a comforting yet sad essay about women’s presence and representation as we get old. Noteworthy quotes below.Read More »
Below are some articles that’s been collecting dust in my inbox as I recovered from my travels.
This year, I’m trying to make less resolutions and live with more clarity. Have only a couple of objectives and make each day count.
1. Can’t believe that “sponcon” is a real concept among wanna-be influencers. An extreme version of fake it ’til you make it
2. Because I strived to de-clutter my email situation all of last year, I’m not a fan of “inbox infinity” but maybe that’s the realistic future for me as well.
Adopting inbox infinity means accepting the fact that there will be an endless, growing amount of email in your inbox every day, most of which you will never address or even see.
Read More »