1. Imposter syndrome is everywhere, including race!
But when your racial background is complicated, that inability to put a simple label on yourself can make searching for who you are even more confusing because, in a way, you’re discouraged from searching. I’ve been pushed out of groups, and my membership questioned. People feel free to choose labels for me. This makes it hard to form a true sense of self.
2. How to finally write that non-fiction book.Read More »
1. Google’s shadow work force is real and problematic. However, future seems bleak for these contractors.
2. Kids and parents are both addicted to smart phones. Who are we kidding? Everyone is addicted!Read More »
I wasn’t able to accurately distinguish between pain and unpleasant feeling. As I was getting my teeth cleaned, I wondered if I often mis-attribute negative feelings as pain.
Proven multi-tasking combinations
- Online shopping during conference calls, where I’m not an active participant
- Scrolling IG feed during online training
Read More »
1. All the online dating jargon that I didn’t even know existed! Glad that dating is no longer part of my life.
2. An honest reflection of being an Asian female in America by Julie Zhuo. And just like her, I’ve been more open to reading a book by a fellow Asian American author lately.Read More »