1. Online cesspool is looking more and more like today’s society at large plagued with inequality.
2. The results are in : gig economy sucks for workers.
3. There is an expert for everything, even origami.
4. I totally relate to this sentiment as I feel my optimism about my uniqueness slowly fading as well.
5. What an amazing accomplishment before high school graduation! Internet is truly making entrepreneurship possible at every age — and more advantageous to the digitally native folks.
6. Art can be found anywhere, especially at museums!
7. Would I share these secrets of success with my future daughter?