1. All the online dating jargon that I didn’t even know existed! Glad that dating is no longer part of my life.
2. An honest reflection of being an Asian female in America by Julie Zhuo. And just like her, I’ve been more open to reading a book by a fellow Asian American author lately.
3. An essay that’s both freeing and empowering at the same time. Happy to have discovered Madeleine Dore’s wonderful site.
4. What a great idea by Lactose to swap out their logo with endangers species!
5. Would it be possible to end secret parenting, especially in competitive cities such as NYC?
6. Decision fatigue is real, especially on Amazon.
7. New term: tea accounts. It’s hard to keep up with the latest internet terms.
Photo by Maria Ilves on Unsplash