1. Should I even hope for a world without biases? The more the more I think about it, the more I feel like we are fighting an uphill battle.
2. A good list of five lies that our culture likes to tell. Yet, I have a hard time stop believing in these statements.
- Career success is fulfilling
- I can make myself happy
- Life is an individual journey
- You have to find your own truth
- Rich and successful people are worth more than poorer and less successful people
3. “Find Your Passion” is not good advice either.
In essence, people with a growth mind-set of interest tend to believe that interests and passions are capable of developing with enough time, effort and investment.
4. Never thought too much about Rise of Pregnant Stand-Up, until I saw this article. Interesting how I’ve been enjoyed all the shows, yet never thought of it as a trend.
6. Pretty Can Hurt Women’s Careers is one of so many dumb realities of living as a female in 2019.
7. Who knew that facial mimicry is so important? And hilariously sad outcome of getting Botox – low facial mimicry leading to depression. Everything in life is a trade off and we just have to decide what we can live with.