Already a month into the new year and a mix of inspirational and disturbing of the week.
1. An uplifting summary of John Bogle’s Philosophy in life and work. The most impressive part about his story is that he could have gained so much, in the tune of billions, yet he was happy with $80M.
2. Julie Wainwright’s quote about child-hood resonated the most with me. Oh, and she’s bringing technology to the second hand luxury market too!
Here’s the good news about having tragedy as a kid. Little stuff can really bug you, but big stuff can roll off your back.
3. Last year, I successfully de-cluttered my email. 2019 is all about decluttering technology per this article.
4. The piece that made me re-think whether or not I’m on the wrong side of market research and analytics. Maybe the touchy feel good qualitative field is where the money is.
5. The intrigue of con artists and why we need to be careful of everything.
6. The dark side of motherhood and how to search for clothes after giving birth.
7. Viktor and Rolf’s fashionable take of meme’s and it’s just wonderful.