1. What an inspiring story of Georgia Gilmore, who helped fund the civil rights movement by selling food behind the scenes.
2. Reminder to read to become a writer as well as other good tips from famous writers.
3. Hilarious syllabus written by a bitter yet capable adjunct professor — writings like this make my day!
4. Gathering of unapproachable and out of reach furniture by NYC’s socialites. While the world getting closer through cheaper air travel and communication, articles like this demonstrate the emergence of parallel worlds that distinguishes between the haves and have nots.
5. It’s empowering to read about empowered women, the latest example is French women sending photos of their body-parts to Yann Moix, a French writer.
6. And it’s a long road ahead for female pleasure industry — simply because it doesn’t help the male agenda.
7. Convenience vs privacy is real and convenience is winning.