1. Surprise surprise. Contrary to popular opinions, internet marketplaces do not have the best deals and prices and quality can vary greatly.
2. Slowly learning various ways to save and invest for the future. I feel like I’m a little late to this but at least I’m starting now.
3. Maybe I’m just being an old fart — but I prefer to read books over hearing them. I tried and realized that I’m sensitive to the voice of the reader. And a part of me prefers to stick to books.
4. Why are so many Chinese people going missing? And why can’t anybody do something about it?
5. I can also relate to Jennifer Weiner’s hardships of picking out the right outfit for various occasions. When will it be easy for us women to shop and dress?
6. It’s time to say goodbye to deli meat, which made up a bulk of my diet. Need to find an alternative when I go back to packing lunch.
7. Amazon’s influence is widening, with brands changing packaging to help their overall bottom line.