Writing is one of those someday dreams of mine. But you can only dream so long before you get sick of all the sugary, fluffy thoughts that you have without any substance.
This blog was the first step I took to understand what I gravitated towards. My “sharing is caring” series is my way of collecting data about my interests over time.
Below are some articles that I find engaging and beneficial when it comes to writing.
1. Avoiding common “ever-green” writing topics, such as how to overcome writer’s block, how to self edit, etc, can be a time saving activity.
2. Amazon self-publishing is the way to go for prolific writers, who are looking to publish their own work and market to potential readers on their own terms.
3. Pitching advice from Ann Friedman.
4. Don’t use the word very when writing.
5. 19 websites to pitch my story.
6. An excellent article to kick-start non-fiction writing journey.
NYC writing classes at catapult
Tin House, a literary magazine
Photo by MILKOVÍ on Unsplash