Art Institute Of Chicago just released over 52K of paintings in high resolution, which means I no longer have to rely on free image portals for my posts. What a great Sunday already!
1. Why Academic researchers are exploiting Amazon’s Mechanical Turk’s underprivileged respondents and how that’ll impact future of research.
2. Seeing Jameela Jamil’s embrace stretch-marks is empowering and encouraging.
3. No wonder my mailbox is stuffed with mailers from marketers. Companies like Shared Local Media is focused just on that.
People our age get hundreds of emails a day, but they only get ten pieces of a mail a day, if that many,” says Pete Christman, the head of acquisition marketing at the shaving company Harry’s…
It’s not an exaggeration to describe iGen as being on the brink of the worst mental-health crisis in decades. Much of this deterioration can be traced to their phones.
Teens who spend more time than average on screen activities are more likely to be unhappy, and those who spend more time than average on nonscreen activities are more likely to be happy.
5. Didn’t realize that Mormons were over-represented in the world of management thought leadership.
6. It took more than three attempts to almost finish this article, demonstrating that with internet, we’ve changed the way we read and process info. Did you know that Nietzsche’s prose changed when he used a type-writer?