Happiest moment: booking my travels for December
Most stressed: last minute deliverables and fire-drills that appear out of no-where
There were ups and downs, but the weekend is near and below are some interesting reads!
1. Posting same picture every day with different captions on Instagram is popular among today’s teens.
2. Loving this new word, tsundoku, a Japanese word for a stack of books that you have purchased but not yet read, and the argument for anti-library.
3. I forget a lot of people’s names. Research shows that they were insulted by my lapse in memory, even if I didn’t mean it.
4. Silicone Valley leaks are becoming more prominent since Trump’s election. Are they enough to change how technology is influencing every aspect of our lives?
5. Making new friends in new environments is hard, regardless of age.
6. Note to self: sign up for Rent the Runway when I switch jobs and need to look presentable everyday.
7. Although it’s difficult word to say no, that’s the only way to keep all commitments without over-stretching.
If you really mean no when you say yes, then say no in the first place.