Time surely flies! I can’t believe that summer is officially over and the year is two thirds over.
I used to prefer spring over fall, but I’m leaning more towards fall these days. Precise reason for the change of heart is unclear, but welcome fall!
Below are some interesting reads of the week.
1. In addition to teenagers, teachers are also becoming Insta-famous to make ends meet. But out-door influencers can over flood hidden places with visitors.
2. Newlyweds want cash over wedding gifts, for good reason.Read More »
||Adds values on either side of the operator.
||a + b = 30
||Subtracts right hand operand from left hand operand.
||a – b = -10
||Multiplies values on either side of the operator
||a * b = 200
||Divides left hand operand by right hand operand
||b / a = 2
||Divides left hand operand by right hand operand and returns remainder
||b % a = 0
||Performs exponential (power) calculation on operators
||a**b =10 to the power 20
||Floor Division – integer division
||9//2 = 4 and 9.0//2.0 = 4.0, -11//3 = -4, -11.0//3 = -4.0
||Greater that – True if left operand is greater than the right
||x > y
||Less that – True if left operand is less than the right
||x < y
||Equal to – True if both operands are equal
||x == y
||Not equal to – True if operands are not equal
||x != y
||Greater than or equal to – True if left operand is greater than or equal to the right
||x >= y
||Less than or equal to – True if left operand is less than or equal to the right
||x <= y
Python Logical OperatorsRead More »
Data Collection Types
List is a collection which is ordered and changeable. Allows duplicate members.
- Written with square brackets 
- can access the list items by referring to the index number [0,1,2, etc]
- use len() to find out how many elements are in the list
- use listname.append() to add new values
- use listname.insert(index, “value”) to insert a new item in a specific position
- use listname.remove(“value”) to remove a specified value
- use listname.pop(index) to remove a value from specific index position ; if not specified, it takes the last value
- use listname.clear() to empty the list
- use listname.sort() to sort the list
Read More »