Another long week that flew by because I worked late every single day! It was exhausting but two good things happened: I started Python for Data Science class and started reading Ann Patchett’s This is the Story of Happy Marriage.
Also enjoyed Netflix’s Wild Wild Country and made me re-think about religious cults. But felt empty after watching Avenger’s Infinity Wars. Can’t wait for the next movie!
Note to self: start watching Tunnel again, Insure and Silicone Valley. Write a recap about Prison Playbook, Sketch and other Korean shows, such as Ugly Duckling that I enjoyed this year.
I’m not sure why I feel like I have to write about all the things that I read, watched and heard, but ever since I started blogging, it feels obligatory.
Below are some articles that I binge-read during the weekend.
2. Dated yet thoughtful piece about “personal branding.”
3. Interesting take on “self-help.”
4. Another take on how expensive motherhood is by NYT’s Upshot.
Note to self: I should compile all related articles about motherhood and my take on it.
5. How to stop ads from stalking me.
6. Not surprised that Americans are bad at taking vacations, because this is my reality too.
7. Having a hard time finishing this piece about an activist who took on Silicone Valley, but still worth the link!