Work’s been crazy the past couple of weeks and I’ve been enjoying doing absolutely nothing during the last two days, other than catching upon reading.
1. Sad that “women’s prospects [of dating] dim not only as they age, but as they achieve the highest level of education” is scientifically true. I wonder what mothers of smart daughters would feel or tell their daughters after reading this.
2. View count fraud on Youtube is real.
3. Examining capitalism through photographs. Generation Wealth isn’t worth a trip to the theaters, but would watch it on Amazon Prime!
4. Text analysis is becoming widely-used, even on emails! It seems like anything digital can be manipulated and analyzed. Brave New World it is.
5. A bleak outlook for female CEOs — does it mean that gender gap will be persistent.
6. Is Japan’s current labor market our future? Or is it Chinese new family policies?
7. Beyonce’s wise words.
Connecting to the past and knowing our history makes us both bruised and beautiful.
There are many shades on every journey. Nothing is black or white.