This week flew by and I’m not quite sure which thoughts occupied my mind the most — I need to have a better process for collecting and compiling my fleeting thoughts throughout the week. Only if we are able to highlight or bookmark our own minds!
Below are interesting reads of the week.
1. Super excited about Shona Rhimes new Netflix show based off of this story, which I couldn’t finish — I need an abbreviated version or a show!
2. Glad to read that there is new research that proves that kids of working moms are happier. Hopefully this will reduce guilt for many mothers.
3. Instagram can be empowering for some, and damaging for others. At the end of the day, it’s a tool and it’s up to the user to determine how to best utilize it.
4. I’m beginning to fear technological and medical advances, more than welcome it and I can’t help but to wonder if we are only years away from Brave New World.
5. Can’t believe this title — Inside the Mating Rituals of Brands and Online Stars — but it sort of makes sense!
6. Refinery29 commenting about their Money Diaries Series and how they can’t seem to satisfy them.
7. Didn’t know that there was a bookstore dedicated to only cookbooks and ways to hack museum tours.