Last month has been crazy busy with a lot of late work nights and travel. I’m trying to get back into blogging with a spanking new post! Below are some articles that I’ve had a chance to read.
2. Looking for modern day Dilbert equivalent? Check out The Cooper Review, especially a post on tricks to appear smarter in corporate meetings.
3. What a lovely New Yorker piece on personifying NYC museums! Love this idea and want to emulate it in the future!
4. Loving this baby trip review piece as well. Innovative and funny pieces like these make me want to write. I’ve been bit by the writing bug lately and I need to carve out some time to start writing.
5. Sad to hear that Kate Spade ended her own life, despite all her successes and riches. At the end of the day, makes us truly happy are the small moments that make us smile. And three days later, Anthony Bourdain did the same.
6. An inspiring list of media movers and shakers. At the start of my career, it was my dream to be part of lists like this and I hate this feeling
7. A great piece on time management tips, especially about saying “yes” to future events: “If I had to do this today, would I agree to it?” by economist Tim Harford.