What a busy week it has been! I’m super tired, however, I was able to put together a list of interesting articles this week.
1.Who would’ve thought that having your first baby before 25 or after 35 had such a huge impact on women’s salary?
2. Love it when advertising concept cleverly intersects with modern life and provides a new perspective and meaning to consumer, like American Express’ new branding messaging.
3. Sad but revealing history of Rules of Asian Bodies in America. Still processing how I really think about this piece of history.
4. Scary evolution of Facebook Advertising platform, and the types of data that it currently has on users.
5. What a fun page that goes in unnecessary detail of Prince Harry and Megan Markle’s wedding!
6. What a great way to preserve clippings! Only if I actually read print versions.
7. Should I delay reading the news?